Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Onyx Xteriors Gable Vents Remember

Onyx Xteriors is ready to help you with your gable vent needs at shop.onyxxteriors.com

Did your husband or cheap contractor bounce on a ladder on your gable vent?  While aluminum gable vents will still dent from a ladder banging on it, we offer many cost effective options to change your gable vent without breaking the bank.

Are you seeing rust spots showing up and tired of painting and touch up every year? We offer all 100% aluminum gable vents to solve this. And the gable vents come in the color you want. So, you don't even have to paint the new gable vent.

What about wood gable vents? Rot? Yeah, I would get tired of that real quick. How would you repair a wood gable vent? It just sounds disastrous. I would just get an aluminum gable vent and avoid the extra work. My dad told me, "Work smarter, not harder." Yeah, I am lazy. But I do not want to continuously be replacing a gable vent. I like the "One time and done".

No comments:

Post a Comment